The following guidelines show how the work of Makeup Artists is categorized on the site.
• All portraits and close-ups showing natural, fashion or beauty makeup.
• Underwear / Lingerie / Swimwear shots where the garment is little or not visible.
• Creatively painted faces of artistic style are categorized as Creative Makeup.
• Portraits depicting brides are categorized as Bridal Makeup
• Portraits depicting men are categorized as Grooming/Mens
• Full body shots with the model in fashion clothes or styling
• Three quarters shot with prominent fashion elements or styling
• Long shots that clearly show the model clothes and have fairly clean background.
• Body shots where the Underwear / Lingerie / Swimwear is clearly visible.
• Photos where the face is creatively painted with artistic style.
• If body painting is depicted as well it is categorized as Body Painting.
• Magazine covers
• Long shots with directed or styled background
• Long shots/full body shots with models acting in a styled theme
• Photos depicting Brides
• Photos depicting Models posing as Brides
• Photos depicting makeup or grooming in men
• If both men and women are depicted then according to the prominence it is categorized either as Grooming/Men or Fashion etc..
• Photos body painting
• Prosthetic facial or body parts.
• Wounds or facial deformation is depicted
• Fantasy character makeover using latex or other special effects.
• Uniforms worn or promoted
• Visually promotes a non-fashion product
• Equipment and gear for an activity is worn
• Models wear outfits/costumes used to promote an idea/concept
• Photos depicting nail artwork.
• Photos during a cat-walk show.